- The tournament matches will begin on Friday evening and will end on Sunday afternoon.
- Please check the schedule for all match times.
- This tournament will be for members only. If someone who is not a member wishes to put their name in the tournament, they will be asked to become a member before being able to register.
- This tournament is for all members, so kids, women and men are all invited.
- The matches will be a best of 3 regular sets, however the third set will be played as a tie-break of 10 points.
- You are guaranteed at least 2 matches unless you receive a bye. See attached schedule for format and details.
- One bottle of cold water will be provided to every player per match, however each player will be responsible to bring any additional beverage (Extra water, Gatorade, Powerade, etc.)
- There will be pizza from Pizza Delight served on Saturday and Sunday for lunch.
- The winning team is responsible for registering the scores with the tournament coordinator.
- Should a match take too long a time where the overall tournament schedule is affected, the tournament coordinator reserves the right to remove "Deuce" for the rest of the match. In other words, if a game is at 40-40, then the player who makes the next point wins the game.
- Keep anger in check at all times. If a player is found to be exhibiting any kind of rude behaviour, that player will be disqualified from the tournament by the tournament coordinator.
- If a few matches cannot be completed during the weekend (weather related reasons or other), the players affected may be asked to pick a time amongst themselves to complete the matches and report the results to the tournament coordinator.
- The tournament schedule and results will be available on the Club's Web site.
- All decisions taken by the tournament coordinator are final.